California Kids Pediatrics
California Kids Pediatrics is a private practice with a mission to provide thorough and thoughtful medical care in the most comfortable of environments. We are here for you and your kids!
We are accepting new patients. We offer a complimentary prenatal meet and greets for expecting parents.
People visit us from West Los Angeles, Cheviot Hills, Rancho Park, Playa Vista, Inglewood, Marina Del Rey, Culver City, Santa Monica, Brentwood, and beyond.
Feel free to call us at 424-277-2020 or email us at
Contact@CalKidsPeds.com to schedule an appointment or ask any questions.
We are contracted with most PPO insurances: Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, United Health Care, Aetna, Cigna, and Health Net. We will also accept Oscar Insurance beginning in January 2021.
Please note that we are not “In-Network” with every single plan offered by these insurance companies. We recommend to always call your insurance company to confirm that we are in-network.
HMO Insurances we are contracted with: Cedar Sinai Health Associates, and Regal Medical Group. We are contracted with some Medi-Cal plans as well. Please call for details.
Read More About Insurance
Your health and safety remain our top priority throughout this challenging time.
- We continue to conduct preventive care and sick visits as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our staff is healthy & well, and we have increased the frequency of our already thorough cleaning protocol. We offer Covid-19 testing by appointment only in the parking garage.
- Telemedicine appointments are available when appropriate.
- We are doing our part to greatly reduce the risk of exposure on our premises. Our office opens to the fresh outside air. We keep both doors open while our central air intake vent pumps fresh air taken from near the front door into all patient rooms and throughout the office.
“When indoors, ventilation mitigation strategies help to offset the absence of natural wind and reduce the concentration of viral particles in the indoor air. The lower the concentration, the less likely some of those viral particles can be inhaled into your lungs; contact your eyes, nose, and mouth; or fall out of the air to accumulate on surfaces. Protective ventilation practices and interventions can reduce the airborne concentration, which reduces the overall viral dose to occupants.”
To ensure the safety of our patients, doctors, and staff, we have implemented the following changes as of March 2020:
- We kindly require that only one parent accompanies one child into the office per AAP guidelines. No second parent, siblings, friends, etc. unless they have an appointment.
- **An exception will be given to parents of newborns coming in for the first few visits after hospital discharge.
- The doctors and staff wear masks, and we ask that you do the same. Parents and children above age 5 are required to wear masks at all times in the office. Children between ages 2 and 5 are requested to wear a mask if they are willing. Children under age 2 should NOT wear a mask.
Why Well Child Visits Are Important
In a baby's first year, every month brings changes. During well-baby visits, our pediatricians will check for proper growth and development and answer your questions about eating, sleeping, and vaccinations.Learn Why Well Visits Matter
When Should My Baby First See a Pediatrician
The first visit is typically 2-3 days after bringing the baby home from the hospital unless otherwise directed by your pediatrician. Then follow up visits as needed until the baby reaches birth weight.When to Visit a Pediatrician
California Kids Pediatrics strongly recommends following the routine schedule and guidelines approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Countless studies have shown that vaccines are safe, effective, and play a vital role in protecting the health of the individual patient and the community.See Vaccine Informations Sheet
New Patient Forms
Please click on the appropriate link below to complete the forms online. Our forms are encrypted and HIPAA compliant.
Annual Membership Fee
California Kids Pediatrics has an annual membership fee of $75.00 per child. This fee will cover after-hours urgent phone calls, email correspondence, school forms, doctor notes, and sport physical forms which are not covered by insurance.
This fee is due within 30 days of your first visit. If within those 30 days you decide that you do not want to stay with the practice, then you are not responsible for payment.
Where You Can Find Us
We are centrally located at the corner of National Blvd. and Sepulveda Blvd., next to the Bank of America. To get there, turn into the alley between our building and the Bank of America, then turn right into the garage of the building. We are on the 2nd floor. Our complete address is 2990 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 202, Los Angeles, CA 90064.
There is one-hour free parking in the building ($2 per 20 minutes after the first hour. Cash or check only.)